- Booking for Gypsy Jazz Duo. Please return this form by Friday 4 December. Please check the information you provide to us carefully as this information is used for the posters & media.
We confirm details of our booking of Gypsy Jazz Duo) @ $900 + GST (or 70% after reasonable costs, whichever
*reasonable costs include venue hire, publicity, programmes, front of house staff (where appropriate), not AOT agreed fee, bar costs or food.
Creative Communities Scheme funds through local authority from CNZ are available for all costs incurred except AOTNZ fees.
There is no cancellation fee outside four weeks of the
commencement of the tour. However, within four weeks, a
cancellation will require payment of a 50% penalty fee.
Date Format: DD slash MM slash YYYY
- (Please allow 2 hours for pack in to a suitable theatre, music venue, house concert, hall, church or woolshed. Please do not allow audience into the venue until the artists are ready for them to be there)
Appeal: A broad audience of Fiona Pears fans throughout the country, students of music.
Duration: 2 x 45 minute sets
- We will require the following quantities of free pre-printed promotional materials: (extra materials are available direct from the printer at own expense. Contact Graeme@phoenixpdp.co.nz for order and direct delivery, as needed)
- Health & Safety – The presenter will work with the touring tech/manager from Arts On Tour to
identify any risks from a venue and production aspect and put any controls necessary in place to
ensure public and staff safety.
Promotion - Arts on Tour will contact national media and you are expected to undertake your own
local media and promotional campaigns with materials provided. AOT will list the event on
Eventfinda (for advertising purposes only) unless the Presenter is selling tickets directly with
Eventfinda. If that is the case the Presenter lists the event on Eventfinda.
- Arts on Tour will create a FB event and add your page as a co-host (if you have one). Please provide us with the page you would like as co-host and if you create an event before us please add @ArtsonTourNZ as co-host.